Tuesday, March 31, 2009

12 Years...

My dad passed away 12 years ago today. I love and miss my dad very much and today is always a crappy day, obviously. I think what bothers me the most now, that I have my own kids, is the fact that he never got to meet them. :-( Patrick is named after him, though!


Me family old
This is a pic of my mom, me, my sister, and my dad in 1989.
This is the only picture I have of my dad on my computer.

John Robert Gregg
1/5/1958 - 3/31/1997

To make today even worse is the fact that I found out that I have pinkeye and an upper respiratory infection. I feel super crappy.


Also, my FIL is in the hospital dealing with some heart issues. :-(
Please keep my FIL and the whole Miller clan in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks.

33
This is my FIL, Greg, with PJ. Proud Paw Paw!

No comments: