Friday, July 24, 2009

New Pictures

2
PJ being a big boy. He is still not walking- just cruising on stuff.


3


4
Pool fun!


5


6


9
He wasn't too sure at first but warmed up to the idea of swimming.


10
Elise is my little fish!


12
Even Mommy gets in the pool sometimes lol


18
Me and the kiddos with my friend Katie S.


22
Funny face!


23
My mom on the slide with Elise lol


24
on the swings


25
PJ LOVES the swings!


27
Feeding the duckies


29
Elise freaking my mom out on the covered bridge lol


31
PJ swinging with Grandma


32
Elise getting a push from her Aunt DiDi (my sister Wendy)


35
Weeeeeee


36
Everyone was sliding! haha


37
The kids and I at Sandusky Bay in Sandusky, Ohio


39
So pretty there. This is right by the yacht club. Ooo lala


43
The kids and I. That is Cedar Point in the background.


44
It was windy and chilly that day!


45
The Bay going out to Lake Erie


46
My sister with the kids


49
Poor Elise wanted to jump in! Mommy said NOOOO! lol


50
Cedar Point from afar.


51
The kiddos and I.


54
Elise wearing a Pizza Roll box! LOL


56
I get that look a lot! haha


57
Just look at the crazy face! haha


59
Elise actually being nice to PJ for ONCE!


60
My little Mama's boy! :-)
He is exactly 13 months old in this pic.


62
My pretty lady.
She was exactly 40 months old in this pic lol


64
PJ showing us his tush in the air moves haha


67
My beautiful babies!

No comments: