Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Anniversary Gift!

Dustin surprised me yesterday with an AWESOME anniversary present! He called me from work during one of his breaks and told me he had to work over and would not be home until after 5pm (he usually gets off around 3pm.) Anyway... I was back in the bedroom changing PJ's poopy diaper and heard Dustin's voice. It was around 4 o'clock so I was excited he didn't have to stay too late. He came in carrying a Kay Jewelers bag! (Kay's is where our wedding bands are from.) I had no clue what it would be. I knew Dustin wants to get me a mother's ring, but knew he would not pick one out for me- he'd want me to pick it out. I opened up the little box and opened it. He got me an anniversary band to wear on top of my engagement ring. Now my wedding set is three rings! It looks so pretty together and shiny/sparkly! He could only get it in a size 7, because that is all they carry there. I wear an 8, so we have to take it in this weekend to get it resized. I have the best hubby ever! He got me a great gift and I love it! :-)


Enjoy the pics!


1
He looks so surprised in this one! lol


2
Brown's fan!


3
My chunky monkey


4
Daddy tickling his girly!


5
Our wonderful kiddos


6


7


8
Here are my rings.


9
The one on top is the new one Dustin bought me.
Such a pretty set now!


10
I put on my thumb like this, since the top one would not fit on my ring figer lol.


11


12
Being grumpy after wakig up from her nap


13
A little happier


14


15
Father and son


16
Happy baby boy


17
Me two favorite guys in the whole world


18
My favorite girl with her Daddy


19
Snuggling rother on her bad


20
My background pic on my phone! :-)

No comments: