Friday, December 5, 2008

PRAYER REQUEST

I have no clue if anyone even reads this but...
Please send up a prayer for my mom, Shirley. She got laid off/lost her job today. (Tomorrow is her birthday, too, which makes things even worse. ) She called me crying a little bit ago. She has no clue what she is going to do and will more than likely lose her house. The kids and I were planning on going there for a couple weeks- from Dec. 19th - Jan. 2. We can't now, because she won't be able to afford to have us there for a few weeks and cannot afford anything for Christmas. That doesn't matter to me, of course, but I know it really bothers her. I feel so horrible and helpless. I have not seen my mom since July, when Patrick was only a month old. Who knows when I will get to see her again and I know it kills her to not be able to ever see her grandkids. I know I am almost 25, but I really miss my mom!! Seeing her once or twice a year just really sucks! So again, please pray for my mom. Thanks.

Katie

1 comment:

Diane Fay (littlealma) said...

Hi, I have just been reading your blog - and you look like you have a very happy family! And how nice for your hubby to get you that ring for your anniversary! WOW! Also wanted to say I will pray for your mom - especially not to lose her house! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Hugs from Michigan - Diane